In the interest of providing our customers with the best possible service, we at Franco Ceccato proudly comply with the Consumer Protection Act. We are committed to operating our business in terms of the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and our returns policy is therefore fully compliant therewith.
Non defective and unused merchandise
We will gladly allow an exchange within 14 days of date of purchase, provided that all the following requirements are met:
- The till slip is provided as proof of purchase.
- The item has not been worn.
- The item is returned in its original packaging.
Merchandise that is defective due to manufacturing faults will gladly be repaired, exchanged or refunded provided that the following requirements are met (as per the Consumer Protection Act):
- Such merchandise is returned to us within the time period as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Act.
- The docket/ till slip is provided as proof of purchase.
- The item has been used for its intended purpose and cared for accordingly.
Kindly note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether the goods have been damaged or what the cause of defect may be. In such a case, Franco chanel replica Ceccato reserves the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorised service department, prior to repairing, exchanging or refunding the item.
In the event that a cash refund is authorised, this will be done by our head office via EFT.
- The minimum value for a lay-bye agreement is R195.00
- A deposit of 25% of the total purchase price is required to begin the lay-bye agreement.
- The lay-bye term is 3 months from the original date of lay-bye purchase.
- Regular payments must be made at the branch where the lay-bye agreement was made.
- The lay-bye agreement can be terminated by the customer at any time during this 3 month period whereby a 1% (of purchase price) cancellation penalty will apply.
- When cancelling the lay-bye, before the refund (less the cancellation penalty) can be applied, the customer is to provide proof of identity as well as the original lay-bye slip. No lay-bye refund can be done without this documentation.
- Should the lay-bye agreement period expire and the lay-bye items have not been fully paid for and collected, Franco Ceccato reserves the right to cancel the lay-bye transaction.
- If there are 2 or more items in one lay-bye agreement, the lay-bye balance must be paid in full before any of the goods can be collected. Should you wish to take only 1 of the omega replica items, the lay-bye agreement must be cancelled first, incurring a cancellation penalty. You may then purchase the item, however, you cannot re-lay-bye any items that have been cancelled.
- The items on lay-bye remain the property of Franco Ceccato until the lay-bye has been paid in full.